About Clay Goldstein
This journey started mostly in my hometown of Baltimore MD; 15 years in LA; a stop in Kansas City with the wonderful Lawrence Wright; 8 years in Springfield and the beautiful Missouri Ozarks with the late great Don Shipps' "Titanic Blues Band", "The Pawn Shop" and others including ToST, my vehicle to play a variety of American Roots music with a spirit and wreck-less abandon that attracted me to Blues, Rockabilly, Funk, and Rock and Roll. Electric or acoustic, I intend each show to be a concert with long sets, unique covers, interesting originals, inspired musicianship and a commitment to entertain.....
- My introuction to South Florida was the 2007 Southern Florida Blues Society's Harmonica "Blowout" on Sept. 2, 2007
- 2006 Sturgis SD Motorcycle Rally including: Harley Davidson Hog Rally, Thunderdome Custom Bike Site (Glencoe Camp Sight), and The Broken Spoke.
- 2006 AFE/USO Tours: 3 tours including: Thule Air Force Base Greenland; Central American Bases including Cuba (Guantanamo Bay) and Honduras (Canto Sato), Puerto Rico; European US and NATO installations including Germany, Belgium, Netherlands
- 2006 Spring East Coast tour anchored by the Missouri Department of Economic Development’s CoreNet Convention in Philadelphia, PA. Other MDED shows include Riverfront Marriott – San Antonio, TX Las Vegas Hilton, Las Vegas, NV
- 2005 & 2006 Governor’s Conferences – Four Seasons Lodge, Lake of the Ozarks
- Winner 2005 KRMS Radio/Horny Toad Mid-West Band Competition
- MO Association for Community Action Conference – Four Seasons Resort – Lake Osage, MO
- December 2004 tour of Europe (Czech Republic and Austria)